Exibart prize is a prize dedicated to art and all its forms and variations. Specifically, the categories allowed are: illustration, drawing, painting, graphic, digital art, performance, sound art, photography, sculpture. In general, all other categories of art not explicitly mentioned above are also allowed.
Art. 1 – PURPOSE
- The competition is aimed towards the promotion of Italian and international contemporary art. The prize will not go to a work in competition but has been designed to be dedicated to the artist. So the entire page will be evaluated, including the artworks, biography and any video contributions.
Art. 2 – PARTICIPATION
- The prize is open to all genres of artists and is not limited to a specific age or qualification
- The prize does not require that the works in competition be new, nor that the work follows a specific style or predefined subject
Art. 3 – EVALUATION CRITERIA AND JURY
The selection process will be carried out in three phases:
- Phase one, in which the jury, composed of members of the editorial board of exibart, select the finalists
- Phase two, in which the previously selected artists by the board will be published on the digital catalogue of exibart edizioni
- Phase three, in which a selection of new jurors will determine the winner of the prize
- The first 10 artists selected for the final classification (Excluding the winner who is not allowed to participate again in the award) will have the right to directly access the finale of the following year through a free invitation.
Art. 4 – PRIZE and BENEFIT /MERIT
Winner of the exibart prize 2021
- 10,000.00 Euros in cash for the acquisition of one or more works by the artist chosen by the artist himself at his sole discretion. A withholding tax will be applied to the prize as required by law.
- 5,000.00 Euros in the form of the adv bonus, which the artist can use without any deadline, to promote their exhibitions and / or events, using any media platform of the exibart publishing group
- The prize specifically created by the artist who won the pre-printed edition, certified and hand signed by the artist
- The work acquired by exibart will be used to create a cover of the exibart onpaper magazine with an article and an interview dedicated to the winning artist
- The artist will have the right to be published in the book “222 emerging artists to invest in” published periodically by edizioni
- exibart will be responsible for creating a personal exhibition of the artist in partnership with a major art gallery or within an institutional space
- The artist will be published in the general catalog of the prize which will contain the finalist artists selected by the editorial staff of exibart
- The artist will be asked to participate in the production of the exibart stand at the Artissima 2022 fair
- The winner will be awarded the title of exibart ambassador maintaining indefinitely a dialogue and a privileged relationship with the exibart group
- The winner will be asked to create and sign the prize that will be given to the winning artist of the next edition
Art. 5 – DEADLINES AND DURATION
The registrations for the exibart prize 2020 are authorized until 23.59.59 of the 28th February, 2022.
Works can be uploaded until 23.59.59 of the 15th March, 2022.
Until the 22nd of April 2022, the digital catalogue of the exibart prize including all the finalists will be published. The expert jury will announce the winner of the exibart prize 2021 until the 22nd of April 2022.
Art. 7 – TERMS OF CONDITION AND COST OF PARTICIPATION
- Online membership. The inclusion of the candidate’s work, texts, captions, fee payment, etc. takes place within the personal account on the site
- The cost for participation in the exibart prize 2021 is € 40.
- For all students of academies and art schools, the registration fee is € 80. In this case it is necessary to specify the school you are attending so that this can be verified by the award secretariat.
- exibart reserves the right to change, at its sole discretion, the cost of registering the prize in progress and to be able to apply different prices for different categories of subscribers. Furthermore, if it deems it appropriate, it reserves the right to postpone the closing date of the prize.
Art. 8 – PAYMENT METHODS
All payments must be made in Euros without costs and commissions charged to exibart. In the reason for payment, specify the name and surname of the artist as recorded.
- Online with PayPal
Directly on the site in the area dedicated to the registrations:
- Bank transfer
Banco di Sardegna SPA
IBAN: IT05 K010 1503 2000000 7071 8411
In case of payment by bank transfer, although the order is pending until payment is received, the account is immediately active and you can start submitting your works without further communication.
Art. 9 – TRANSPORT
- The works of the winning artist that will be acquired by exibartlab will be transported at the expense of exibartlab
Art. 9 – COPYRIGHT
- The artists hold the rights to the images of the works posted online, but they allow exibartlab to use them for communication and promotion purposes: to create the prize catalog, for the promotional material associated with the prize, and for publication within the exibartlab websites.
- The person or organization that carries out the entry of the membership on the site is entirely responsible for the contents of the visual and textual material sent and transmitted on the Prize site. The Organization reserves the right to remove defamatory or obscene texts or images, unless they are formally motivated by the artist. The images of the works submitted for the Prize will remain visible online or in use, being part of the complete visual documentation of the Prize’s activity, and cannot be removed.
- The candidate expressly authorizes exibartlab, as well as their direct delegates, to process the personal data of the participating artist pursuant to Law 675/96 (‘Privacy Law’) and subsequent amendments of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Privacy Code), also for the purpose of inclusion in databases managed by the aforementioned persons. Any dispute will be dealt with in Italy and according to Italian law. Personal data, images of the prize works and / or other works posted on the site, or films / videos shot by the Organization / tore during an event, to promote the artists and himself, for promotion on the web, communication or marketing , may be used by the Organization without necessarily requiring the consent of the parties.
exibartlab srl reserves the right to make changes to the announcement and regulations if the need arises.
exibart prize 2021 – 2. Edition
is conceived and organized by exibartlab srl
Via Placido Zurla 49b, 00176 Roma
For further information contact